At THD, we’re committed to helping nonprofits achieve their missions. Our passionate team works hard to help clients maximize revenue by creating custom multi-channel fundraising strategies that get results.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. Our account teams partner with the world’s leading charity organizations including Feeding America, Habitat for Humanity, the Alzheimer’s Association and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As our portfolio of clients expand, we have a new opportunity to join our team. As an Account Coordinator, you will join our account team to lead the tactical day to day activities to produce all direct and digital marketing campaigns for 2-3 key accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate strategy sessions and provide input to team for developing strategy. Assemble samples, past results, current strategies and other materials necessary for strategy development.
• Coordinate new/modified copy and design with copywriter, designer and client.
• Participate in the campaign production process – material proofing and lettershop QC.
• Gather campaign cost estimates for campaign budget development and reconcile to actual as well as provide rollout costs for marketing reports.
• Create and distribute weekly status reports to team and client.
• Develop campaign schedules in conjunction with Production Coordinator.
• Maintain client contact at campaign level.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience required.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills required.
• Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize timelines, and deadline driven.
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with THD team and external client team
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Knowledge of database marketing/fundraising and account management preferred.
Based on our growth and success, THD is looking for a strong Account Management professional to join our high performing Account Management team supporting multiple nonprofit clients. Put your talents to work managing the development and delivery of integrated marketing programs and serve as the direct liaison between internal departments and the client. You will participate in strategy development by providing analytic, strategic and creative input and database consultation. THD's Account Managers have a strong understanding of CRM strategy and utilize their understanding of campaign analytics to drive client recommendations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Skills: