At THD, we’re committed to making a social impact by helping nonprofits achieve their missions. Our passionate team works hard to help clients maximize revenue by creating insights-powered fundraising strategies that get results.
“Do Good” and “Act With Integrity” are the first of THD’s six core values. They are fundamental to everything we do and foundational to delivering on THD’s mission. And they are at the core of our commitment to doing our part to create and facilitate a more inclusive and equitable world.
THD is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and connectedness. We place significant emphasis on creating a values-based work environment that fosters employee engagement. To accomplish this goal, we understand that we are only able to work and grow as a team when everyone feels included and diverse voices are solicited and heard. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, and talent that employees invest in their work represents not only a part of our culture, but also our reputation.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. Our account teams partner with the world’s leading charity organizations including Feeding America, Habitat for Humanity, the Alzheimer’s Association and other renowned fundraising organizations.
As our portfolio of clients expand, we have a new opportunity to join our team. As an Account Coordinator, you will join our account team to lead the tactical day to day activities to produce all direct and digital marketing campaigns for 2-3 key accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate strategy sessions and provide input to team for developing strategy. Assemble samples, past results, current strategies and other materials necessary for strategy development.
• Coordinate new/modified copy and design with copywriter, designer and client.
• Participate in the campaign production process – material proofing and lettershop QC.
• Gather campaign cost estimates for campaign budget development and reconcile to actual as well as provide rollout costs for marketing reports.
• Create and distribute weekly status reports to team and client.
• Develop campaign schedules in conjunction with Production Coordinator.
• Maintain client contact at campaign level.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years marketing and/or communications experience, preferably in marketing or equivalent experience required.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills required.
• Highly organized, attention to detail, ability to prioritize timelines, and deadline driven.
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with THD team and external client team
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Knowledge of database marketing/fundraising and account management preferred.
Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a leading direct marketing agency specializing in the development and execution of integrated fundraising programs for some of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada. Our teams partner with the world’s leading nonprofits including Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Autism Speaks, and other renowned fundraising organizations.
The Donor Ambassador is a key role to support of THD's donor community. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Donor Ambassador will be responsible for programs that will complement, enhance, and help grow philanthropy on behalf of nationally recognized non-profit organizations. Through the development of a thoughtful combination of communications and interactions, this individual will ensure that leadership donors are appropriately acknowledged, continuously stewarded for their support, and develop long-term relationships with our nonprofit clients that lead to continued engagement and support for great causes.
Our work creates top-of-mind presence among constituencies and a level of importance that will create support and advocacy from the individual donors. In this role, you will collaborate with the Donor Advancement Manager to manage communications, including the development and deployment of segmented communications based on donor behavior, geography, language, and culture.
Part Time Schedule
Flexible – Monday through Friday – mornings, afternoons and/or evenings.
Typically, 20-to 30 hours per week with flexibility.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; committed to providing professional, high quality customer service to donor community.
As our portfolio of clients expand, we have a new opportunity to join the creative services team. THD is looking for a designer that can do it all, from direct mail to banner ads, email to annual reports. The right candidate will have a thorough knowledge of print and digital channels as well as an understanding of how to concept and design for both.
Candidates will be involved in integrated creative campaigns from concept to execution. Collaboration with art directors, studio production artists, creative directors, developers and account team members is critical. The right person will be highly creative but able to design within constraints; a big thinker who can also execute to perfection. Knowledge of direct mail and fundraising is helpful but not necessary.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Skills:
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND LINK TO PORTFOLIO UPON APPLICATION